If you would like CVEDC to assist you with a confidential property search, please contact us at 802-223-4654, or email CVEDC’s Executive Director Jamie Stewart (jstewart@cvedc.org).  We are happy to provide free confidential commercial property searches.  To visit the State of Vermont’s commercial property search, visit: http://accd.vermont.gov/economic-development/properties

Sort Option
  • Price
  • Pictures
  • Add date
  • Featured
  • Property Title

Berlin, VT

654 Granger Road, Berlin, Vermont 05601

10,000 SF light industrial space available in Berlin, VT with 75+ parking spaces. Is ADA Accessible, high ceilings and natural light, and central air. Close proximity to I-89, Montpelier, Barre, and Waterbury. Lease terms and price flexible and willing to subdivide. Fit up is negotiable. Lease price and terms are negotiable and owner is willing to sub-divide and finance fit up.

Montpelier, VT

2 Moonlight Terrace, Montpelier, Vermont 05602

2 Moonlight Terrace, Montpelier, VT An exceptional location on the busy Barre-Montpelier Road across from Cody Chevrolet, this property is sited on a large corner lot serviced by city water and sewer. Lots of on site parking and easy on and off access to Route 302.

Barre Town, VT

15 Sherman Drive, Barre Town, Vermont 05641

15 Sherman Drive, Barre Town, VT Property

Montpelier, VT

56 College Street, Montpelier, Vermont 05602

Harris Hall - 56 College St.

Montpelier, VT

11 West Street, Montpelier, Vermont 05602

On a corner lot across from the campus of Vermont College of Fine Arts, this 5288 square foot Queen Anne style wood-frame clapboard house was built in 1895. For many years this was known as Howland Hall and used as a dorm and then offices and program space for Vermont College. The current use since 2005 is a school.

Berlin, VT

625 US 302, Berlin, Vermont 05602

625 US 302 on the Barre-Montpelier Road is in Berlin, Vt. This property is 3 miles from Barre, and 4 miles from Montpelier, with about 250 feet of road frontage. It is zoned as Highway Commercial and has been through the Berlin Development and Review Board. It is now a working/developable parcel with permits in place for a 26' x 70' single story building with 17 parking places.

Berlin, VT

309 Coos Trail, Berlin, Vermont 05602

On Airport Road in Berlin, zoned commercial, this historic brick cape has an attached two-car garage and a wonderful old barn has vestiges of old horse stalls and is an ideal storage/shop/studio space. The barn has a full walkout on the back side. The attached two-car garage offers direct entry to the kitchen. Road frontage is 537' along Airport Road and estimated 600' along Coos Trail.

Waterbury Center, VT

5430 Waterbury Stowe Road, Waterbury Center, Vermont 05677

Commercial build to suit office building - All permitted, designed and build ready. Energy efficient Net Zero building - Healthier environment on Net Zero Building campus.
$15 Per Day

Montpelier, VT

U.S. Route 302, Montpelier, Vermont 05602

Montpelier Office Space for lease. 10,000 SF new building with 58 parking spaces. First class office/medical space. Zoning is general business with many other allowed uses.

Montpelier, VT

U.S. Route 2, Montpelier, Vermont 05602

Montpelier Office Space for lease. 12,410 SF new building with generous on-site parking. First class office/product fulfillment/warehouse space. Zoning is industrial with many other uses.

Barre, VT

29 Pitman Rd, Barre, Vermont 05641

Property in Wilson Industrial Park, lots of parking.
$0 Per Month

Berlin, VT

856 US Route 302, Berlin, Vermont 05641

Office/Retail Space: Largest combines space 11,240 sq ft, can be divided into multiple tenast spaces. Another space 2,977 sq ft. Brand new building in prime location with lots of parking.
$0 Per Month
17 Results returned.Per Page